Klieverik GTC Calender
- Working Widths: 65', 71", 100", 126"
- Low tension unwind
- Universal unwind shaft for textile rolls for any core diameter
- Wind and unwinding shafts for transfer protection paper, with tensioning device
- Contact winder for textile
- Cooling down timer
- Tension controlled textile winding (Optional)
- Edge cutting unit (optional)
- Touch screen with remote capabilities
- Pneumatic Breaks
The type GTC belt calenders can be used for dye-sublimation transfer printing (paper to textile) as well as for dye fixation of direct printed dispersed dyes or pigments.
The precision guiding of the long belt and the lack of lateral movement of the paper and fabric make it possible to print with the highest degree of edge sharpness. The stable temperature of the thermal oil and the electrically heated drum are designed to give you excellent colour brilliance.
The machines are suitable for all kind of materials like woven – stretch – knits - non woven.