Fotoba Dreamcut XLD-170D
- Max width: 67'
- Self Squaring to the edge of the image (x)
- Automatic tracking of the image edge (y)
- Max linear speed 50ft per minute
- Vertical slicers: single 8mm double or adjustable double
- Adjustable cutting lengths and quantities for media conversions
- Memory channels to store different cut marks
- All mechanism controlled by stepper motors
- Automatic scanning of the cut marks
- Self sharpening blade system
- Accuracy +/- 1mm
The new Dreamcut XLD-170 is the most versatile of all FOTOBA cutters. Designed to work with both ROLLS and SHEETS, it is the perfect solution to trim all flexible media output up to 67 inches wide and 35 mil thick.
Regardless of any feed misalignment, the Dreamcut XLD-170 will automatically realign itself to the edge of the printed image. The Dreamcut XLD-170 will always produce square finished images even if the printer fails to print parallel to the media edge or if the printer fails to wind up the rolls squarely (telescoping).
The Dreamcut XLD-170 uses the FOTOBA cut marks that are standard in all popular RIP software. It is capable of handling the output of several printers and is the ideal companion to all new fast printers including 5 meter/16 feet machines printing three 60 inch rolls simultaneously.
The Dreamcut XLD-170 cutters can handle flexible media up to a maximum thnickness of 0.8 mm (35 mil) including polycarbonate, photo paper, vinyl, self-adhesive vinyl, PVC, film, duratrans, TDF, canvas, laminated or encapsulated prints and much more.
It cuts a 150 foot roll in under 15 minutes!