Matic Ares Plus
- Automatic impulse welding machine for overlaps, hems, sides, reinforcements, zipper, etc
- Pocket Size: from 22mm to 90mm - Easy and precise adjustment
- Available model lenghts: 4M, 5M 6M - Welds in one stroke
- Side openings to move the fabric and weld in multiple strokes
- Welds acrylics, polyester, coated fabrics and other textiles by adding the FixMatic thermal-welding tape
- Ideal solution for producing roller blinds, awnings, PVC and/or textile banners, large format prints, lightboxes, display systems, cinema screens, etc.
- Working mode: automatic or manual – easy to change even during the welding process
- Multifunctional machine & easy to use
- Designed to be operated by only one person – low skilled operator
- Customized guides for welding zippers, plastic profiles, etc. (*)
- Power Regulator: ideal to weld sensitive fabrics (*)
- Heating and cooling time control
- Temperature Control: constant production and stable welding quality (*)
- Turbo device: decreases the welding time & saves energy (*)
- Seamless technology: invisible welding – patented by Matic (*)
- Only one simple element for adjustment – no extra tools needed to change the pocket size
- Automated pocket size (*)
- Color touch screen: intuitive and easy to use PLC
- Saves up to 70 programs + 30 “Groups of work” (= 1 group can contain up to 10 different operations)
- Interface: real time status of the process, alarm messages, etc.
- Welding widths: 6, 10, 19 & 24 mm – 1/4', 3/8', 3/4' & 1'
- Interchangeable electrodes (*)
- Automatic fabric roller device (*)
- Trays on front and back sides adapted to work with large or heavy fabrics
- Safety rules: complies with all the CE safety rules for the operator protection (pneumatic – electrical) – safety barriers
- Lighting of the welding area
- Minimal maintenance
* Optional according to model
** Precise measures are calculated with metric system – Imperial value is only to be used as a reference
ARES PLUS is the most technologically advanced automatic welding machine on the market.
The complete automation of operations such as overlaps, hems, simple welds, reinforcements and zippers simplify the handling and work of any operator. ARES PLUS uses electric impulse welding technology. This technology is ideal for working with textiles such as PVC, screens, acrylics, polyesters and other fabrics. Furthermore, thanks to the innovative "Seamless" technology patented by Matic, it can perform completely invisible welding. Technology, innovation and materials used in its construction make the ARES PLUS the perfect combination of quality, precision, design and robustness.
Pocket Welding on Textile
Left: Seamless Welding
Right: Regular Glossy Welding